Looking for ways to enhance your candidate experience, improve your recruitment process and save time for your talent acquisition team? Here are 8 Ways to optimize OTAC to accomplish these goals and more:
- ACE (Abilities, Certifications, Education) Evaluation & Settings to pre-screen, assess and weight candidates for a faster and more objective selection process.
- Candidate Communication Agent (CCA) – set customized Requisition and CSW statuses visible to candidates. Customize messaging by step, status and candidate type.
- LinkedIn/Google+ options to allow candidates to use info from their profiles in their application.
- Texting to increase pipeline, improve time to fill and response time, and more.
- Interview & Evaluation Management to enable internal users to setup and notify candidates of interviews scheduled in Taleo.
- Auto-Progression to allow the system to move candidates through the CSW automatically based on a set of rules you define.
- Auto-Trigger Correspondences to deliver notifications automatically based on step and status.
- Oracle Validated Integrations (OVIs) to facilitate assessments, video interviewing, background checks, drug screening, I9, WOTC, tax forms and more.
Need a hand or interested in learning more about how easy these are to implement? Contact us – our team is happy to help.