Curious about how to use texting during your recruiting and onboarding processes? Here are 6 example messages our clients have used to successfully engage with candidates and new hires:
- Thanks for your interest in Acme! We look forward to reviewing your application.
- Congratulations, Tim, you’ve been selected to interview for the Product Marketing position. Please contact us to schedule.
- Hi Samantha, you haven’t finished your online assessment yet. Please login to complete. Thank you.
- Hi Eric – we’d like to extend an offer to you for the Senior Sales Manager position. Please contact us at your earliest convenience for more info.
- We’re excited you’re joining our team, Jen! We’ve emailed your onboarding instructions. Let us know if you have any questions.
- Welcome to your first day at Acme, Carter – we’re excited for you to join our team today!
Bonus: Once your candidates have opted-in, you can engage with them throughout the hiring process, during onboarding and beyond. These messages can be automated, personalized and/or sent individually based on your desired workflow.